Monday, March 29, 2010

Entry 4

Dear Diary;

I guess you could say, we have had alot of practise getting to know how to deal with our angry sides.



Juan and I probably do fight more then most couples, but we are also stronger then any other couple. We can start off fighting about nothing, which turns into anything in our realationship that we didnt like. Or me being my overprotective needy side coming out not wanting him to talk to a girl. We have screamed at eachother, threaten eachother and made eachother cry. But I will say this, I would never take back a single one of our fights. Its what has made us stronger, made me more confident knowing we can make it fast any fight, or issue we have to come across.



This is the man I want to marry and spend my forever with, that is one thing I know, and always will know.





Ps: finally sent Juan his game i bought him, can't wait to watch him play

No comments:

Post a Comment