Monday, March 8, 2010

Entry Three

Dear Diary

Today was a good day, much better then yesturday. Note the no entry. Well in the morning and the night before Juan had broken up with me, I don't take it lightly when he breaks up with me. But in the morning he said he would take me underson some conditions, 1. No more complimenting him, 2. Talk and be friends with guys again. 3. Not to hurt myself. and 4, this is the one that made me have my very first breakdown, i couldn't call him my boyfriend. After he was aware of the break down I was having he tried to calm me down. Taking the conditions away, but in my mind he didnt want me. You see Juan isn't a guy who wants to break up with me. Hes scared to loose me he acts out. Sure it's painful to deal with it but, wow I am so deep inlove for this boy it's scares me, I can't loose him. and there is one thing that keeps me hanging in there, What? thats something I just can't let out. Somethings are ment to be treasured with your heart and can't leave it.
Back to today, nothing speical even happened. I think thats what made it so great, because well.. it also ment nothing went wrong minus Juan being a little down.
I dont know what it is, but I dont feel 100% about this blogg thing. I dont know if its the fear of others reading it or what. Im sure it can only get better

Till The Next Time
nicole out

No comments:

Post a Comment